Takis Metallinos exhibition "Corfu By Night" at Municipal Art Gallery
CORFU. The exhibition opens on Friday, 10 September at 20:00 in the Colonnade section of the Municipal Art Gallery and will continue until 24 October.
Four years after his last individual exhibition the Corfu artist is exhibiting a different view of the island he loves and lives in and which is a continuing source of inspiration for him.
He takes a night-time walk around the alleys and neighbourhoods of Corfu Town with reminders of childhood and teenage years.
The exhibition "Corfu by Night" opens on Friday, 10 September at 20:00 in the Colonnade section of the Municipal Art Gallery and will continue until 24 October.Admission is free.
All visitors will need to observe the health protocols as follows:
To gain entrance one of the following must be shown:
- Vaccination certificate
- Negative PCR test result from the previous 72 hours
- Negative rapid test result from the previous 48 hours
- Use of a mask is mandatory indoors and in crowded areas outdoors
- A distance of 2m must be maintained between people indoors and 1.5m outdoors
- Antiseptic will be available for hands
- Groups must have no more than 10 people
Opening times: Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 - 16:00
Information: 26610 48690 / [email protected]