Protest demonstration in Corfu against masks in schools
CORFU. There was a demonstration in Corfu, just like in other parts of Greece, with the slogan ΄No masks in schools!΄
The demonstration took place in San Rocco Square on Sunday evening with the 'Active Non-Alligned Citizens' declaring "We consider these measures to be unconstitutional and illegal.
- We, as Greek citizens, don't accept any removal of our personal liberties.
- We don't accept the mandatory use of masks by our children in school. We won't allow our children to be gagged.
- Family is the foundation of civilisation and we, as parents, won't allow anyone else to make decisions for our children.
- We declare that Law 4862 is illegal and criminal and we won't allow our children to be taken away from us.
- We won't allow anyone to vaccinate or test our children or anything else they may decide without our permission and, of course, us being present!
For all of the above reasons we have decided to take part in the nationwide protest on Sunday 6 September at 18:30 and to make it known that we will oppose the unconstitutional laws that violate our personal liberties."