Traffic measures in Corfu Town for 21 May
CORFU. Traffic measures for the 158th anniversary of Unification of Ionian Islands with Greece.
There will be special traffic measures in Corfu Town on Saturday 21 May for the 158th anniversary of Unification of Ionian Islands with Greece.
07:00-14:00 - No stopping or parking in the following places:
- Akadimias (from Ionian University to Agoniston Polytechniou)
- Agoniston Polytechniou (from junction with Akadimias to Vas. Georgiou A)
- Viktoros Dousmani (from junction with Agoniston Polytechniou to car park exit)
- Road closed to traffic at junction of Dimokratias Ave and Alexandras Ave (Douglas Column)
- Road closed to traffic in streets leading from Alexandras Ave to historic centre, esp. Georg. Theotoki and Rizospaston Voulefton
- Traffic diverted at junction of St. Desylla and Rizospaston Voulefton (traffic will be diverted to Alexandras Ave)
The following roads will be closed to traffic:
Aspioti, Akadimias, Agoniston Polytechniou, Viktoros Dousmani, Dimokratias Ave (from Douglas Column to NAOK junction), Rizospaston Voulefton (in the direction towrds Aspioti) and Georg. Theotoki (in the direction towards St. Desylla).
Traffic police will be directing traffic and drivers are requested to follow their directions.