New Ryanair flights from London Southend to Corfu
Twice weekly flights from 2019.
Ryanair announced today (13 June) a new route between London Southend and Corfu beginning in April 2019. Flights will be twice weekly and will be the first in their 2019 programme.
Corfu passengers and visitors can now benefit from even lower fares, and enjoy Ryanair’s “Always Getting Better” improvements including:
- Reduced checked-in bag fees – lower €25 fee, bigger 20kg bag allowance
- Connecting flights at Rome, Milan & Porto with more airports to follow
- Ryanair Rooms with 10% off Travel Credit
- Ryanair Transfers – wider choice of ground transport with new partner Car Trawler
- Punctuality Promise – 90% of Ryanair flights will be on time
- Price Promise – find a cheaper fare and Ryanair will refund the difference + €5 to your My Ryanair account
Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Corfu to London Southend route commencing in April 2019, which will operate twice weekly. Corfu passengers and visitors can now use two airports in London - Stansted and Southend.
To celebrate we are releasing seats for sale from €24.99 for travel in April, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (15 June). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”